Project Galleries

Whether you’re considering home additions or on the hunt for a bathroom remodeling company, our general contractors can turn your residential renovation dreams into reality. Take a look at our recent work below for inspiration.

Lake Travis Whole Home Remodel

Lake Travis Whole Home Remodel

For this project, the overall goal was to make a home that was basically falling apart and completely renovate it so it was not only livable but also beautiful and contemporary.

Read More -

We removed a few walls in the house and rearranged the back area, removed the windows in the backroom and replaced them with big picture windows, refinished and patched all of the original hardwood floors, and updated the drywall and provided new paint. Finally, we built new decks for the front and rear of the home, installed new fencing on the exterior and brand new appliances in the interior, and put on a new roof.

See Less -

Like What You See?

We would love to meet with you and discuss your ideas.

SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION

Spicewood Luxury Lakeview
Remodel & Expansion

Originally built in 1978, this property had 2,756 square feet of living space. We tore all of that down to the studs leaving only about 10% of the existing structure. The other 90% was rebuilt, the layout being completely changed to include a second floor living concept while modernizing and expanding the property to over 3,400 square feet of living space. With the addition of a patio and new and expanded decks, the total covered area encompasses over 5,600 square feet including an oversized garage and covered carport.

Read More -

The remodel included new electrical, plumbing, and roofing. We added a whole home generator, salt-free tankless water softener system, and a 3-floor home elevator. Installation of 10-foot-tall Fleetwood Doors that cover 32 feet and recessed curtain tracks allow for a panoramic view of the lake. Exterior additions include a hot tub, outdoor shower, heated second floor deck, and a 1,200 square foot rooftop deck.

See Less -

View More Projects

Wimberley Modern Longhouse New Build

Spicewood Luxury Lakeview Remodel & Expansion

Travis Country Bathroom Remodel

Rolling Hills West Retro Remodel

Transitional Gut Renovation & Addition

Austin Rustic Traditional Outdoor Patio

Bee Cave Deck

Northwest Hills Master Bath

Lake Travis Whole Home Remodel

South Austin Remodel

Spicewood Whole Home Remodel

Windsor Park Whole House Remodel